Ijen crater tour from Malang – Malang Ijen Crater bali tour for 2 days 1 night is another option tour package we offer to visit Ijen crater blue flame that start the tour from Malang city and finish at your hotel in Bali.
Day 01 : Malang city – Banyuwangi city
Meet and greet with our crew at your hotel, Train station, or Airport in the morning time at around 7 – 10 am, then drive proceed to the hotel at Ijen area for another 7-8 hours. and possible to stop at local restaurant on the way for lunch. arrive at the hotel around afternoon and stay overnight.
Day 02 : Ijen crater blue fire tour – Bali
Start at around 01.00 am from your hotel, then drive to Ijen car park for another 1 hour. Preparing for hike, at 02.00 am start to hike to Ijen volcano, the hike takes around 1,5 – 2 hours. After arriving on the top of Ijen volcano, we can stay till the Sunrise or we can go descend to bottom of the crater to see Ijen Crater blue fire much closer (but on your own risk). After take photo and enjoying the view, we hike down back to car, then drive back to the hotel. Have breakfast, shower, then check out as soon as possible, afterward drive proceed to Bali, arrive at around afternoon at around 5pm local time. Finish Program.
The Price Included :
- Private Clean and comfort transport with AC during tour
- Professional driver, Fuel, and all Donation
- English speaking guide
- 1 night stay at the hotel (Standard room)
- 4WD jeep for Bromo Sunrise and Bromo tour
- Mineral water on car
- Gas Mask and Head light
The Price Excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance ticket to Ijen
- Meals ( Luch, and dinner)
- Personal expenses (Laundry, Phone call, Tipping, etc)
What need to bring/wear :
- Jacket and long pants (Average temperature is 8-12’C)
- Shoes, warm hat, Glove
- Private medicine (If needed)
Entrance ticket to Ijen :
- IDR 100.000,-/person (Weekday)
- IDR 150.000,-/person (Weekend)
About Java Amazing
JAVA AMAZING Tour is on-line indonesia Tour Operator and travel services, etablished in 2012 and located in Banyuwangi East Java, with operational coverage all indonesia.